Thursday 27 April 2017

MY FIRST FEMDOM STORY_2nd part_STEPPING OUT FROM BATHROOM

Dear Readers.

I know its been a long time.. sorry for it,much waited second part is below.

please note, below content is purely fictional does not relate to anyone.......if any one like to encourage it please drop a mail to slavedoggi@gmail.com.desperately looking forward to hear from submissive brothers and self confident queens & goddesses.

thanks..


Story of a boy enslaved by 3 dominant girls in college


(please read my first part of the story)

Stepping out from bathroom:

i couldn't believe my luck,what a day i had till now,first i had the opportunity to clean  my goddesses saranya heels now i have abused her friend panties.though i felt bit shame in doing the second thing,but i couldn't control myself(only submissive guys know it how it feels).

After completely abused ramya panties( just didn't ate it) have cleaned my mouth, face and stepped out from the bathroom.

In the room-All girls smiling heavily after seeing my video in the bathroom,after what i did to her panties.

After stepping out from bathroom:

me: Hey girls,what you are watching?

girls all looked me sadistically and no one replied.

me : Saranya, At least you tell me what's that video about?

saranya: (Not responded - Just raised her eyebrows)

me: What happened girls,why no one is responding.

(It's ramya who replied.)

ramya: It's just a dog knowing its position with owners

Keerthana: yes it is...(laughing heavily)

saranya: more than a dog (in sadistic tone)

me:(in confused tone) what so funny about it? Dogs are always faithful to their owners.

saranya: oh really,but you know even i want my dog to be the best.

me: yes saranya, u deserved everything best in the world.next meet i will present u the best dog.

saranya: (Not responded anything)

keerthana & Ramya: smiling on me

me:(Feeling shame & thinking why saranya is not even responding....am i flirting too much...lets change the topic)

me: saranya,time is ticking, Be ready soon, we can start for a lunch.

saranya: i cant have my lunch along with dog(in -angry tone)

me: saranya, what u have just said?

saranya: (In voice raised tone-pointing finger on me) DOG,I cant have lunch with u.

keerthana & Ramya: smiling heavily (even they couldn't stand)

keerthana : cant u hear?

ramya: she is pointing u and calling u a DOG,

Me: (In angry tone)Just shut up ramyaa

(All girls angrily looked on me)

Ramya came closer to me and slapped hard on my face .

(Face turned red-its not actually about the slap,its about the ego and humiliation....she is just a fresher girl who is younger than me,slapped me in front of  her friends...most importantly infront of saranya(my dream godesses))

Me: (Raised my hand to slap her back- but stopped) in anger tone,why have u just slapped me?-ramya, i promise,if u were a boy u wont be standing at all after what u did to me.since you are a girl i didn't hurted u..u saved.

(Ramya bit feared of my tone & action)

Again,(in angry tone) i demand a justification to your action.if not u will face the consequences.

saranya:(still now sitting in sofa - stood up- came closer to me)

Me: (in Angry tone)saranya, is this  how you treat your friend? especially your college senior.do u               know how much i  respect u....but you and your friends action are disappointing.

       u know its our first outing for lunch,i came almost more than 3 hours before to pick u up..that              sort of place u were in my heart...that kind of respect i gave to...but in return u girls are not even          giving the respect u deserved.

saranya:do u know what respect do u deserve?

(saranya came closer to me,slapped my face hard both the cheeks kicked me in the guts(knelled before her) and then she spitted on me...this is what the respect u deserved.

keerthana & Ramya: sadistically smiling througly

saranya: this is your position dog.

(Its sort of worst humiliation.getting slapped by your dream godesses infront of her friends)

me:(Tears started to drop) weekly,saranya, what mistake i have done?

saranya: (with angry face expression) with her feet she kicked me on my heart.

me:(Tears felt down) i stood up on the other side (against the television set pointing towards me)

Keerthana: Took up the remote and switched on the television set.

Ramya: watch it dog

saranya: Kneel and watch it dog...be in your position...this is what u deserved

me:(weekly knelt) watching the television set( in confused mind- without knowing whats going to happen)

saranya smiles feeling superior of herself ,since i am obeying her tone with out any resistance..

HOUR OF SHAME & HUMILIATION:

Television set is switched on and video started to play ...it was their veranda clearly displaying with pixel by pixel resolution.

Minutes passed on  and i am entering in to their veranda .Admiring saranya heels collection taking it on my hand and kissing & licking it.

All girls started to laugh heavily seeing my situation in their veranda.

All girls started to look on my face... i put my head down in shame doesn't have guts to see them in eye to eye.

Saranya: hey dog,its not ended. watch it completely.

(As per ordered, i started to watch the television set again.)

And this time, its the video of me in bathroom abusing the panties of  Ramya.

me: Tears started to flow in my eyes due to humiliation and started to asked apology to those girls.

keerthana,closed the television set.

me: Saranya, please forgive meeeeee, i know what i did is the biggest mistake.but i couldn't control myself,please delete this video.

saranya:(As usual , didn't responded at all - walked crossed - picked the chair and sat in before me
with legs crossed...(for few of my tamil friends just imagine ---how Ramya krishna actress will sit in padaiyappa moviee en vazhi thani vazhi scene)


-----------------------WILL CONTINUE IN NEXT PART
















No comments:

Post a Comment